Brunton House and Holiday Cottages, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 3HQ
Our luxury self-catering holiday house and holiday cottages are superbly located midway between the market town of Alnwick and Bamburgh, close to Northumberland's famous Heritage
Just four miles off the A1, we are easily accessible whether travelling south from Edinbugh or north from Newcastle. We are close enough to view the sea and sand dunes of Beadnell
Bay and are in a completely tranquil and unspoilt rural setting.
Alnmouth station on the East Coast Mainline is only 10 miles to the south. There is an excellent regular service from London (3.5 hours), Newcastle (25 minutes) and Edinburgh (1 hour.)
Please refer to our information section for more details and travel directions.
Use the controls to zoom in and out. You can move the map by clicking and dragging it with your mouse. The accuracy of the marker will increase as you zoom in. Zoom in fully for
Brunton House and Holiday Cottages offer an ideal launch pad for a range of activities in Northumberland, including :
- Walking – either on the many tracks and footpaths around the 2,500-acre Fallodon Estate, unspoilt beaches or inland to Northumberland National Park.
- Cycling – Cycle Route 1 passes through the middle of the estate. It is a very popular area with lots of quiet roads to explore.
- The historic market town of Alnwick with its castle and gardens, as well as the coastal villages of Alnmouth, Bamburgh, Craster and Seahouses.
- Golf – a variety of outstanding links courses can be found within a 20-minute drive.
- Castles – ten within a half an hour's drive.
- Bird sanctuaries – the Farne Islands boast 250,000 breeding birds.
- Fishing – you are welcome to fish on the trout lake below the mill, or you can try mackerel fishing at sea or salmon fishing on the Tweed.