Brunton House and Holiday Cottages : Information
Other activities in the area
- Visit the Northumberland National Park
- Adventure Northumberland, based in Alnwick, organise rock climbing, kayaking, coasteering, abseiling, surfing (tel 01665 602 925.)
- Fishing - Bob Smith (01670 514 086,) worked at Hardys, Alnwick for many years, is a very knowledgeable fishing guide and instructor for both adults and children. He can take you to the fishery at Chatton or to rivers and lakes nearby.
- Sailing Beadnell, Low Newton & Alnmouth
- Take the steam railway to Etal Castle & visit Heatherslaw Mill